So welcome to my Blog a random collection of Thoughts, Stories, and other things that may come to me in during my Exchange to South Africa! Get excited and read along!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hey Guys super sorry for not having updated or written anything. Somehow everything is getting hectic with school and stuff. But I do need to get myself into proper rhythms of reflecting so I don’t type out like 10 pages worth of Blog material in one weekend. That being said I have so many wonderful thoughts to share with you, and many a wonderful story. A lot of these past 2 weeks without posting have been filled with Classes, studying, and being involved in people’s lives here on campus. Just really good stuff. A preview of the next few Blog Posts:

Masculinity: Masculinities to be more accurate. Thoughts on the MMC (Mighty Mens Conference) Thoughts on how people are adopting the theology, thoughts of the results of the theologies presented by the conference, and where do we go from here?

Church: Thoughts on what the Church actually is! And some wonderful experiences of what it looks like to be the church, and how we actually do worship and celebrate that which God has done in our midst.

Random stories and events of the Last few weeks: Crazy conversations, Horrible Debates, loving chats, Sit down and hear my reflections on life in SA over a cup of tea/Coffee and some rusks hmm rusks...

(By the by these posts need to get caught up in the next week. If I don’t make a deadline for getting caught up then it won’t go too well. That being said I am thinking by September 6th I should have posted on all of these topics if not holler at me!) And I then need to be in a good rhythm of posting weekly. Please forgive me for my absence from writing. And please continue to tell me good stories. Many thanks!

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment