So welcome to my Blog a random collection of Thoughts, Stories, and other things that may come to me in during my Exchange to South Africa! Get excited and read along!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hey a brief update

Hey friends!
So sorry for not having posted for the last couple of weeks it has been a bit hectic with travelling. Anyways I want you to know that I am fine, alive, and well. Tonight I am heading to Vic Falls, and throughout the next couple of days I will be continueing to blog on my laptop (so that when I can post stories they will be a long ways after writing them but you will get a bunch of them).

Anyways as for how my time is wrapping up here in Southern Africa (As I am in Zimbabwe) I should give people ample warning that I will be arriving in Early January! (That is as firm as you will get out of me sorry friends).

Basically it is my hope to leap back into life in a smooth and effective manner that will ensure that I don't go through culture shock really hard core. That probably sounds a bit odd but here is the dealeo. I have been away for 5.5 months learning in a different way, living in a different way, hanging out with different people, and just basically in a different culture. Also over the past 5 months each of you my friends has also changed. You have been changed by your experiences and friendships, What movies you watched, who you bumped into.

Now don't get me wrong but in essence the difference that is created between N.American Culture, and S. African culture, and my N. American Friends, and my S. African friends is going to take me time to experience well. It is my hope to do that effectively.

So since I am travelling in early January to return home, it is my hope to be able to arrive entirely at the same time to Canada. That would be ideal, but the reality is that I may arrive in Body at one moment, my luggage 3 days later, my heart a few weeks later, and my mind some where in between. Basically that makes a firm arrival date exactly Early January. So this means that I will be getting in touch with you guys for when I am keen to hangout and meet up. You may see me around London, and I may be attending classes, but There may need to be a good deal of processing time to ensure that I gather myself together. Don't worry too much about if I will do it I am setting aside ample amounts of time on both sides (of my travels) to review over my blog, my journal, and my experiences. During this time I might get in touch with you, I might want to be alone for the entire time. I will see what it is that I need.

Anyways, I will see you in Early January, but before then you will be heraing ore stories from me in the coming weeks!

Lots of Love from Zimbabwe!
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment